€ 2,132.00 Scholarships of Renewal and New Award for realization Official University Master’s Studies at the University of Coruña
Description of the scholarship:
The University of Coruna is offering a scholarship worth up to € 2,132.00 to graduate students wishing to pursue a degree at their institution.
- Scholarships of new award: they contemplate the public prices of the matrícula of 60 credits in first matrícula and a fixed one of 250 €.
- Renewal scholarships: they contemplate the public prices according to the number of credits registered and a fixed one of € 4.20 per registered credit.
In any case, the amount of the scholarship, in terms of public prices for the credits registered, will correspond to the amount actually paid by the scholarship holder for this concept in their tuition. For the new awards, the maximum amount corresponding to 60 credits cannot be exceeded. For renovations, in the master credits of 90 credits, the maximum amount is that corresponding to 30 credits. In the case of the renewal of the 120 credit master’s degrees, the maximum amount is that corresponding to 60 credits.
Term of scholarship: Academic year 2019/2020
Amount: € 0
What does the scholarship include? Economic amount
Number of scholarships offered: 47
The request will be made through the platform of the University of Coruña:
To access it, they must use the username and password provided as members of the university community.
You should consult the complete content of the call in the link that will be indicated below as soon as the call is published in the Electronic Headquarters of the University of Coruña (UDC).
The call can be downloaded at the link: https://sede.udc.gal/services/electronic_board/EXP2019/010652
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICANTS
- Not be or have been beneficiaries of these grants or other approvals (master scholarships of the Xunta de Galicia or the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training) in previous calls.
- Finalize the official university studies of Degree after January 1, 2016 and have completed these studies at the time of the resolution of the call.
- Not be in possession of an official university master’s degree.
- Have a personal academic record in the degree of access to the master, with an average grade equal to or greater than 6,000 in the branches of knowledge of science, health sciences, social and legal sciences and arts and humanities. In the branch of engineering and architecture this note must be equal to or greater than 5,000 points. This average grade will be calculated by applying what is established in the resolution of September 15, 2011 of the Department of Education and University Planning, DOG of September 30.
- Being in possession of an official Spanish university degree or another issued by an institution of higher education of the European Higher Education Area that empowers the country issuing the title for access to master’s education. Likewise, graduates may access under educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that applicants accredit a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official university degrees Spaniards and who authorize the title issuing country for access to the master’s education.
- This admission will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the foreign title that the interested person is in possession of or their recognition for effects other than those of pursuing the master’s degree studies.
- Non-EU foreign students must prove the status of residents, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the rights and freedoms of foreigners in Spain and their social integration.
They should consult, in the link to the call that will be published below, the specific requirements of the call for new award and renewal scholarships, as well as the incompatibilities, obligations and non-compliance section of the scholars. The scholarship application request must be made through the platform of the University of Coruña